Thursday, April 19, 2007

Story Telling

Ok, as day passes I found that all the bloggers are getting lazier and lazier to blog. Needless to say, I knew that all of them would just log in to this website to find any new post, leave some comment and it ends there, full stop. I can’t complain much since that’s what I did. Just when I feel like giving up in this blogging thing to ,kh came upon me and remind me about this blog thing and I finally made up my decision to blog as I see it as a way to distress since I juz took my mid sem Marketing paper and is suffering from post exam syndrome now. See guyz? I still blog when our essay is due on Friday dun say as if I study and do my assignment whenever I am at home lol. When I told kh that I am gonna write something, he predicted that I would write about my exam but I am not gonna do that haha.

Just as I started to build the tempo to blog, I suddenly run out of idea on what to blog. Ok since this blog is getting more n more dead I decided to write about something even its bullshit haha. On last Friday, me.kh and sam went to the PC fair to get some of the computer stuff where at the end of the day, I bought a modem router (using kh modem to on9 now haha) and a 2gb pen drive. On the following day, I connect the router and tried to configure the modem but it does not work well. Then, I reconnect everything to the old modem hoping to restore my connection. To my dismay, I cant even online with my old modem where the local area connection shows ‘limited connectivity’. After trying and trying for few hours, I finally came up with the conclusion that my LAN card was faulty. Then on Tuesday, me, kh , sam and colin went to pyramid since the red faced guy wanted to get a 2gb pen drive initially. There, we survey for the prices for external hard disk and pen drive and we actually found that the price in PC fair and the price offered by the seller in Pyramid does not differ much. Yeah, remember to add up the petrol, parking, and time as the cost too if you were to go to KLCC for the PC fair. Ok after buying a LAN card from pyramid, I decided to replace my LAN card with the newly bough one today. As I plugged the new card in, I was able to online using the old modem.

Curious if the new card will work with my new router modem, I reconnect everything to the new modem but to my dismay I am not able to on9 again. Then, I replugged it back to my old modem and found that I fail to get a connection. There are saying that ‘curiosity kills a cat’ and now I understand it clearly. After some magic trick, I finally able to online using the old modem. Heck, I told myself that I am not gonna touch anything on my internet connection till the end of this semester. As I wrote all the crap till here, I can feel that the post exam syndrome is started to disappear and hence I shall stop my crap now. So before I end this blog, I shall say this “NEVER EVER PLAY WITH UR CONNECTION WHEN THERE IS ASSIGNMENT/REPORT TO BE HANDED IN”. Okay since I am so kind to tell you guyz a story together with the moral of the story, I expect you guyz to give me something in return such as treating me for lunch. Ok till then.

No comments: