Friday, February 16, 2007

Memories Of The Past

Well, its Friday evening and as usual im sitting in front of my com basically juz staring and wondering what to do. I finally decided to spare some time to blog here and keep in mind that I had never blog b4 and dis is my first time doing it haha. Sam and kh I will try my very best to avoid as much typo as I can dun worry haha. Needless to say, the final semester of our degree is juz 4 months away. Time flies huh? With a blink of an eye, we already knew each other 2 and a half year. During this period of time, I have lots of great memories with you guyz which will remain within me. Without further ado, let me flashback on the very first time I met u guyz.

Colin, the first time I met u was during BIO1011 lab and I bet u still remember how arrogant u look that time haha. I sat next to you for around 15 minutes and talked to you and you did not even tell me your name. It’s Steven which finally introduce your name to me haha. Frankly speaking, I can fell the changes within me after knowing you. As you can see, last time im kind of a ‘katak di bawah tempurung’. I bet you still can remember that you told me that you teach me to hang out more and I teach you to be more nerd haha. Anyway . im not nerd ok? I seriously admit that before my uni life, I stay at home almost 24/7 doing nth. After knowing u guyz, I went out more often and get to know more about the outside world. Needless to say, my sense of direction still remain the same and mayb its because its born within me. Cant change much eh?

Sam, knew you outside the lecture hall. Till today, you and kh remain the same. What I meant here was that wherever you go, kh will surely follows you, Perhaps you two had an agreement with some superglue company or whatsoever? Oh yeah, I will surely remember that you told me im very shy and quiet initially but once u know me in the chem lab, I talk non stop like my mulut very big rite haha. Sam, u need to und, dat time I dunno lots of thing and u and kh came upon me as mr know it all .Deep within me I was like ‘Wow, dis 2 guy really know everything!’. From then onward, I keep asking you question and that’s y u think I talk a lot eh? .

Kh, dun worry. After asking you for ur name about 5times on the first day we met I finally get ur name right. As mentioned by colin, I will always remember ur cold jokes although sometime I dun und what u trying to say haha. Oh yeah, its okie to go out once in a while even if sam does not follow u know? I still remember whenever we ask u go somewhere last time, the first question u will ask is ‘ Sam going? ‘ . I think that’s what make us think of the superglue thing haha.

Time flies and its great knowing you guyz. My uni life will never be the same without the presence of u guyz . I know, after our final semester, we will hav less chances to meet each other anymore. Each of us will hav our own path . Colin and sam, you two might be meteing each other since both of u will be taking double degree, while for kh, perhaps u gonna work here or kluang? As for me myself, there is a high probability that I would go to sg and work as my bro keep persuade me to work there haha. However, the memories of our friendship will remain as we had crossed path in our very own complicated life. Till then, keep in touch and friends forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahh....ivan...so formal lah ur blog..like presentation only..haha..and what the heck u mean by me and kh like superglue? always stick together? Sounds so gay man...yucks..cannot simply say things like that u know...we're not like u...ppl say u gay u don't mind one...we're totally different..haha..OKlah...wanna chiao d...See you in the coming week or so lah....Til then..enjoy ur CNY and don't be a fat piggy :p