Monday, February 26, 2007

First Day of Last Semester in Monash

I don't know why i'm doing this again. Maybe i'm infatuated with the novelty of blogging. Hopefully i won't be doing this anymore when all the lab reports and assignments start avalanching on us.

I'm enrolled in 3 subjects this semester instead of the usual 4 since i did a subject last summer. Speaking about that summer, thing went horribly wrong for me. My summer somewhat culminated with my assignment being graded a Pass, coupled with a complementary remark which goes like this: NOT GOOD. NOT MONASH MATERIAL. Anyway that's not the point of this post LOL. Because of my relatively light schedule this semester, Ivan kept telling me, ' eh shit u, so unfair la we all take 4 subs but u takin 3 only, eh u since u so free u must help us do lab report u know haha!' And he just mentioned those lines again not so long ago today and will most probably repeat those words every now and then. Ivan oh Ivan i'll see what i can do la hahahaha

Today my first lecture was at 12pm but i had a lunch appointment at 11am with sam, ivan and colin in Medan (a food court). As usual since these bargles for no reason warned me not to be late the night before, the next day i purposely dilly dallied before i started my journey from home. But i gave myself an allowance of 35 minutes though. In the middle of my journey, i phoned sam to ask his whereabout but he replied to me in a somewhat sad tone, ' eh u dunno meh colin was hospitalised in Sunway Hospital yesterday due to dengue fever?' Immediately fear gripped me for i have read on the newspaper about countless lives succumbing to this horrible thing. Tears trickled down my face as i feared the worst for him. If he were to go just like that, then there would be nobody to make us laugh in the future. Thus i stamped on the gas pedal and immediately my Iswara sped like a Maserati but there was this silly driver in a Juara (also known as the Coffin Car) who refused to give way although my car came mighty close to kissing his rear bumper but yet he was determined not to give way. Then i realised something; i was on the slow lane all this while -_-'''. Thus i veered to the right and sped off. When i reached the hospital, i asked the receptionist, ' er sini ada pesakit yang nama Colin Ong ?' She looked blankly at me: 'itu laki-laki atau pompuan?' -_- After checking the patient list for the second time, she confirmed that no such person, guy or girl, was admitted to the hospital. Puzzled, i continued my journey to Medan. By then, Ivan and Sam were already there and there was someone else with them and he looked a lot like.. Colin. Damn, i have been had. That bargle laughed cheekily at me: ' Happy New Year dude!' and Sam was chuckling. 'Nevermind, nevermind, first day,' i told myself. -_-

The first lecture was to be taught by a sleepy looking lecturer whose lecture can really make one go slumberland. Even before he entered the classroom, i was already yawning non stop. The second and last lecture was not any different. I have been taught by him for the past semesters but i must say that i still can't fathom his accent till this day. After lecture ended, we decided to go SS15 for a DOTA session which hopefully won't become a practice this semester since it can be darn addictive and worst of all, it burns a hole in my wallet. Colin said he had some stuff to attend to and would join us later. So we played with the 6.38bAI+ bots while waiting for him but that bargle took so long. Finally he arrived but his attire was different from the one he wore just now. Damn, that bargle actually went home, took a nap and changed before he came while we waited and waited LOL.

Since the AI bots were somewhat tough to play with, we decided it was us 4 against 5 insane bots. Wrong move. Even with Ivan and Colin (they are awesome i tell you, if u want to challenge them in blueserver, look for 'coehan' and 'ivanoz') on our side, we just got massacred right from the start and I thought i stayed in the fountain of health more than i fought in any lane. Some things don't change: born feeders will remain as one for as long they live ( in my case LOL)

So we decided to play Need for Speed Most Wanted and the outcome was similar for me: i crashed into all sorts of barrier in the track; tiang lampu, tiang elektrik, metal fence, plastic fence, electronic billboard, pondok telefon, etc. You name it, i crashed onto it.

We went home in the evening and here i am in front of my PC, relating to you what just happened today.

Till next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... if Colin was in the hospital..it won't be dengue fever..it would definitely be syphillis..lolz..Kh,dont be late always man... ur lame excuses don't work anymore...esp. when u say u are on the way but we hear u just starting the car engine..

Bout the marketing stuff...dont' worry lah..the marker can't understand what he is missing out since ur essay is too high class d.. u must think like this..He is jealous of ur essay..thats why he gave u low marks.. U feel better now right? haha

DOTA DOTA DOTA...don't know why we are so addicted to it...Once we all play..that's it...i kena pawned like there's no tomorrow...Feeder king..Then kena teased by stupid ivan and colin...jokerz..Have to make a stronger resolve to stop DOTA d...haih...must resist the temptation from big mouthed colin..

Oklah..i have spoken enough d...I'll see u tomorrow and hopefully we'll have a smashing time then...Adios