Thursday, March 1, 2007

1/03/07, A DAY TO REMEMBER

After looking at the length of Kh's blog, I decided that I must start blogging before Kh overtakes this blog LOL. Hmm today just like any other day,i had the privilege of not having class for the whole day unlike the rest of my homies which needed to attend classes for marketing and lab management. Well for the entire day, I just sat at home n watched tv all day long and after a while i decided to wash my car instead.

Let me tell u, I was pratically struggling to wash my car maybe because i did not exercise for a long period of time but after a few rounds of tug-of-war with my muscles and summoning every ounce of energy inside my body to finish washing the car.I finally finished the task, and then i slowly manoveured my car out of the car porch and parked outside.I parked outside due to the sole reason that the my 54 year old housemate did not allow me to park inside because he said the parking space is his territory.Anyways, when I parked my squeaky clean car just right in front of my house the worst thing happened.

At first, I could hear thunder and then it was all clear IT STARTED RAINING! I was on my knees shouting to the skies, WHY? WHY? No la, I did not do that! The thing that i did was that I rushed into my house n started to ponder,'Why everytime when I wash my car,it will always rain? At that time, it was around 2.20pm I think. Anyways I proceeded to the bath room n took a bath after the much challenging car wash.

After finishing my bath, I went out for lunch and to my dismay all the shops near to my house where i usually have my lunch were closed. Oh man, with an empty stomach I came back home and decided to read some of the GEN3030 notes because of peer pressure from the rest of my homies but to tell u guys the truth, it only lasted a few minutes haha.Then I recalled that I have a wedding dinner to attend this Sunday night,I got excited because this was the first time that a soon to marry couple actually invited me to go with my name on the invitation card coz last time it was always with my parents. That means only my parents name will be on the invitation card for an example: Mr Henry Ong and family, so basically I am under the family category.

So with all the enthusiasm, I tried on my shirt and with my coat that I will be wearing this Sunday and when I tried on my pants. Gosh! It could not fit anymore, I had to suck in so much air just to get the zipper to close up. Conclusion = I put on weight during CNY season. I was very sad at that time but i told myself I gotta at least lose some weight during these few days though it sounds awfully impossible and ridiculous but still I must do it coz it wouldnt be nice for me to buy another pair of pants because the coat were tailor-made and the new pants might not match the colour of the coat. But i do have a back up plan if i couldnt fit in the pants, I decided that I would just struggle through the whole wedding ceremony. The thing that I am most concerned is that will the button of my pants give way when I start filling my stomach with food, that would be a very terrible thing to happen in a wedding ceremony isnt it? Imagine the button suddenly shooting off and hitting right on the bridegroom's head, Gosh! this is gonna be bad. If u guys have any ideas to solve this thing, pls write in under this topic's comment. Any ideas are much appreciated

So basically, that's what I did today. It was rather a funny and weird day I would say. During evening, played Dota with Ivan Tham and Diensong. The same things happened, it was a laggy game and Ivan kept saying that I was a noob despite of him farming neutral creeps in the jungle of Timbaktu. Girls it is ok if you do not understand this haha.Well Diensong, he is just the typical guy with a high erupting hormone to kill he would not care whether he will be dead as long as he is able to kill the opponent. But overall, it was a very fun-filled and funny game. Till next time guys, will keep you updated! I gotta go n study bioactive, sci2010 and gen3030 now, Can you feel the pressure haha?


2 comments:

wen said...

hahaha..the the best solution for you about the pants is of course losing weight la! so economic (dont have to buy new ones), no accidents during the dinner (in case u really decide to just fit into the pants by hook or by crook, or by watever means), and MOST IMPORTANTLY, you will look fitter and more leng zai! :p

peer pressure to study? hahahah u try on me n see whether it will work or not loh :p u will end up meeting me in cinema instead of library haha

Anonymous said...

LOL.
i just washed my car today. good thing no rain. if not i'll drop down on my knees and looking to the heavens cried out, "no! no! why?! why?!". ahahaa.

no lar. won't do that :P