Monday, June 25, 2007

Finally........

YES.... finally our exams are over. (Wootz!) The torment and hardwork that we need to go through for the exams and not to mention the sleepless nights just to memorize the name of fushi tarazu, engrailed, hunchback (brokeback), kruppel just to name a few. After the exams, life suddenly became very slow pace where I just slumbered through and wasted my time on sleeping and going out with my friends. I was just merely staying at home and pondering what should I do next as I will be dropping my second degree in Monash, I would have to find something to do eventually right? Maybe I can go and bake a cheesecake like what KH did for his mother. How thoughtful of him, bless your lovely heart KH.

The peer pressure from the rest of the homies to find a job made me look at jobstreet and Star newspaper in an effort to find a job that pays well and gives less work LOL which is quite impossible. Ivan said he is finding for a job where he can work as a janitor. How ambitious, after all the 3 years that is the job that you want to have? Kinda weird but we will never understand what Ivan wants. Well for KH, he is busy finding job as well in some Unilever company if I am not mistaken and Samuel he is already packing his books and bags to return to school in late July, so enthusiastic of him.

Other than that, we have been playing DOTA quite often. Talking about DOTA, we got massacred and got killed until there is no tomorrow in one of our DOTA sessions in FTZ. Its FTZ asia net (Cyber Cafe) its not fushi tarazu gene. Sam was loved so much by one of the opponent that he was the one who always got killed and raped. Poor Sam but he stayed through the game even though wherever he goes, pudge will be there also LOL. One thing that disappointed me was Pirates of the Carribean 3: At world's end. Oh man, there was so much excitment when the movie was released but we arent able to watch it due to our final exams. So basically I was expecting greater action and greater story plot from the movie. It turned out to be a disaster, I couldnt really understand the story plot where a good guy suddenly becomes a bad guy then the other way round again. Ivan was sitting beside me asking 'EH just now he was bad right?'. Guess what, I looked at him and I told him, 'DUDE, I have no idea man'.

Then there were crabs, where on earth do the crabs come from? Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp wasnt on their peak performance man, there were just sailing through on whatever the director wants them to do. I would say that the 2nd episode of pirates was much much better where at least I could understand what is going on LOL. Well as for now, I guess that the rest of the homies are busy finding jobs and all. I think I must go and find a job or a course that suits me as well. Who knows next time, Ivan will be holding a big cigar and drive a big BMW because he is the founder of the new generation of toilets where you can do your business upside down or whatever position that you prefer.

Posted by Colin.

No comments: